November 20, 2009

Nothing quite like game night

It's been kind of hectic around the ol' home front, so I'm eagerly awaiting tonight's game to blow off some steam. Nothing better than throwing down some beer and letting the dice roll as a way to end the week.

The last two sessions have been kind of lack-luster due to my DMing, but I feel back on my game, as it were, so I anticipate tonight to be a blast. The party plans on staking out an ancient necropolis near Bard's Gate, so I worked up a pretty interesting encounter for that one. Then it's back to Rappan Athuk!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I'd say the last few sessions were lackluster. Sure, we were definitely ganging up on lower-level opponents but every now and then that's just what an adventuring party needs. Besides, they got me to 11th level and that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics