February 22, 2010

General Rappan Athuk Spoiler Warning

Perhaps I should have made this clear from the onset, but this blog will occasionally reference details about my group's exploits in Rappan Athuk.  If you haven't played through it, you may find the occasional spoiler here.  There aren't likely to be many as I'm too lazy to write up big session reports.  I do write small blurbs now and then, though.  A few of my players read this blog (much to my delight), so I won't be offering up anything their PCs haven't already stumbled upon.

Anyhow, you've been warned.

1 comment:

  1. My group is playing through Rappan Athuk too. I've altered the module to fit our needs, so it's not the way it is presented in the module. We're having fun with it. They have made it to Level 3 of the Dungeon thus far.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics