December 13, 2010

My Players are Awesome


Ha freakin' ha.

We had our last session for 2010 last Friday and my players surprised me with a bucket load of Christmas gifts.
  • Dungeon Master For Dummies (Smart-asses. Yes, that is the correct title; I'm not sure why it's not Dungeon Mastering for Dummies)
  • A LEGO Jester (I use a Red Jester from the Tome of Horrors II as a reoccuring character in the campaign.)
  • An Orcus and his followers mini gift pack (an Aspect of Orcus as well as a ton of Orcus priest minis)
  • AND Oh-hell-no-you-didn't-fuck-yeah-you-did!:


Orcus impresses Snow White and Sleeping Beauty with his "wand."


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait until Orcus thrashes the players characters in a bloody orgy of uncontrolled violence. Orcus doesn't like you sickening humans in his realm, and you will known terrible ends because of this. The Songs of Oghma will not reach your soul in the depths of the dreaded Rappan Athuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo jealous you have Orcus. I want it! I want it more than all the large dragons wotc sells.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics