November 22, 2011

Castles & Crusades Session XP Calculation Sheet

A month or so ago, I worked up an Excel spreadsheet to help me calculate XP earned by the party after a game session.  I shared it over at the Troll Lord forums and folks seem to be digging it.  Figured I'd share it here as well:

C&C XP Calculation Sheet

All you do is enter in the various XP info for critters slain (base XP + XP per HP),  gold value for treasure, and any kind of story award you dished out.  Then enter in the number of characters and, ta-da, XP for the session for each character involved.

I keep a separate Excel file for each session just in case I need to see what was dished out before. You could also just keep each session in the same file, but on a new sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics