June 17, 2010

My First Instance of Keyword Strangeness

Mike over at Swords & Dorkery often posts odd keywords that folks have used to find his blog via search engines (see here and here for examples). Apparently WordPress has a feature that does this. I myself use Google Analytics and Clicky for such reporting.

Most of the keywords reported have been kind of obvious, the lion’s share being about dry erase battle mats. However, Clicky picked up the following keyword string from Yahoo on June 16, 2010:

“what happens when you piss white”

So I did some checking and, sure enough, when you enter that into Google, my blog is the first result (at least as of today). See for yourself: http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=what+happens+when+you+piss+white

Good to know I can be of help to someone out there in need (by the way, this was the blog post associated with that search: link).

1 comment:

Web Statistics