February 11, 2011

Troll Lord Games Has Sales Pretty Much Every Damn Day

Okay, so I probably come across as a corporate shill for Troll Lord Games, but I'm not. I'm simply a fan of two things:

1.) A good deal and
2.) Castles & Crusades.

I like to share these deals with everyone in case they share either of those two qualities.  But here is the problem, TLG is having deals left and right these days.  As such, this will be my final "TLG sale!" post unless they have something truly exceptional.

If you are remotely interested in TLG products, I suggest you follow/subscribe/read/whatever their blog and/or their Twitter account. Notably, they post a deal every Friday to Twitter.

Blog: The Troll Dens
Twitter: Troll Lord Games Twitter Profile

One particular great deal they have going now is a Castles & Crusades PDF Starter Bundle for $29.55 that has:
  • The Players Handbook
  • Monsters & Treasure
  • The Castle Keeper Screen
  • Shadows of Halfling Hall (adventure)
  • Fat Dragon Games' EZ Dungeons

2 comments:

  1. I just picked up the Castles & Crusades Player's Handbook from Game Masters in Pittsburgh, mainly because I really enjoyed it when you ran it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great! You guys were a great group to CK. I'm curious to hear what you think about the PH.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics